B90, Day 26: Up Up and Away!

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scripture: 2 Kings 2:11

As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.

Observation: Wow! God doesn't let Elijah die, he just lifts him straight up into Heaven. It's certainly no everyday that something like THAT happens!!

Application: God works incredible miracles. Some are big and obvious, like this. Some are smaller and more subtle, like giving a person the money they need, to the dime, to help a friend. If you watch with an open heart, you'll see the miracles all around you.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank you so much for the awesome miracles you have worked in my life. Big and small, they are all incredible and worthy of praising your name!!

Additional Notes: Sometimes I think that as a newer Christian who is really not that familiar with the Bible that I may be picking the more obvious or cliche verses within the reading. But then I remember that really, I'm just picking the ones that reach out to me.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP