B90: Where I am at...

>> Thursday, January 21, 2010

This post is written in direct response to Mom's Toolbox-Please Don't Give Up Post.

Am I behind, Yes. How far behind?? Well, when I went to bed last night I could no longer keep my eyes open and was in the middle of reading Day 18. Today is officially Day 21. I was much further behind on Monday! My plan of reading 2 days worth a day in order to catch up by Friday is working. I will need to read 2 1/2 days today since I did not finish Day 18 last night, but that's okay.

I had to really recommit myself this past Monday. I had to stop and remember WHY I wanted to do this. I had to remember that I felt God speaking strongly to me that this was something I needed to do. I have started and stopped reading the Bible so many times. But I've already made it farther than ever before.

So I am committed to finding a way to make it work. Rarely are the days when I truly cannot find the time AT ALL to read the Bible. I may not get my journaling/blogging done about it til the next day, but I can get the reading itself done. And for me, I find the journaling to be a VERY important aspect, because it allows me to draw something OUT of the reading and apply it to my life.

Thank you to Amy at Mom's Toolbox for putting the Challenge out there and planting the seed for me, and Thank You to all the ladies this week who've prayed for me and posted comments to me that they were, it HAS helped!! :)

1 comments:

Amy@ MomsToolbox January 21, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

I'm glad you are reading with us, Nique.. and you can catch up. But it sounds as though you know that. :)
Just keep reading as much as you can and soon you'll be caught up. I am really excited for you to do this. Hang in there!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP