B90, Day 3: God is with me

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm sitting here preparing for my daily reading, a cup of tea by my side for my sore throat, still in my pajamas (despite it being 3:15 in the afternoon) amazed by 2 of God's wonders. The laughter of 4 little children in the next room playing, and the snow continuing to come down outside, a beautiful sight!

Scripture: Genesis 39:21

the Lord was with him; he showed him kindness and granted him favor in the eyes of the prison warden.

Observation: God is staying with Joseph, no matter what the situation.

Application: God is with me always and is always there for me to call on for help.

Prayer: Lord, Thank you for being with me always. For being ever present in my life. I will work on remembering that you are there a little more often.

Lord, Please watch over the people in my life. Keep them safe, and give them peace. Help them to know the right words and to open their hearts and minds to what is being said to them. Help them Lord. Please.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP