B90, Monday Morning Check-in, Day 25

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

Wow... So this time last week I was WAAAY behind. Even though I had a clear plan for catching up, silently, internally, I wondered if I'd be able to do it. I was NOT going to give up no matter what though. As of Day 23 I was TOTALLY CAUGHT UP!!!!!

Yesterday though I was sick with a head cold. Between work in the morning, an AWESOME Saints game in the evening, and that cold knocking me upside my head, I didn't quite finish Day 24. And today I had to take Bug to Children's Hospital for an MRI today. I did bring my Bible and get SOME reading done, but still haven't finished Day 24 or started 25. No worries.

After catching up as much last week as I did, I am NOT stressing!!! :) I will finish Day 24 tonight, and at least get started on Day 25. But I need to get to bed before too long.

I want to thank everyone who was praying for me last week, I know it helped.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP