B90, Day 9: Treat others fairly

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scripture: Leviticus 19:14

"Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the blind, but fear your God. I am the Lord."

Observation: God does not want the Israelites to treat those less fortunate people poorly by using their handicaps against them.

Application: Although we as a society are more accepting of differently abled people on the surface, I still see a lot of fear and uncertainty. This verse made me think of it. We must treat people fairly!

Prayer: Dearest Father, Thank you for giving me an open heart to love everyone. I hope I am living up to your desires in how I treat all people. Help me to raise my children to treat people equally while still being sensitive to them.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP