Thursday To Do:

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

K, so NONE of this happened on Monday, LOL, so I'm going to try to do as much of it as I can today before going out on my appointment/work.

-DONE Call the Peds office and make girls appointment.

-DONE Call the coffee company about redeeming my free coffee points I have earned.

-DONE Cancel coffee delivery account (it's too much of a drain on my finances. I can buy coffee MUCH less expensively locally, and it's just as good as the supposedly "gourmet" coffee).

-finish calling all the necessary people and getting my name changed.

-Mail the "other" bank the documents about my name change.

-DONE Order new checks for "main" bank account.

-fill out state health care paperwork.

That's probably all I'll have time for. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP