B90, Monday Morning Check-in

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

Okay, so today is Day 11, I've completed Day 9's reading.

Yes, I am technically 2 days behind. I'm not overly concerned. I was keeping up okay for the first 5 days or so. Then real life got in the way. I got this sinus infection, children had to be tended to, and I had to go to work. All my energy was poured into that and I had little left for anything else. The times I THOUGHT I'd be able to read I found myself breaking up arguments, trying to clean princess DVD's, or too distracted by the other people at the social security office.

In the last 2 days I have been able to catch up on much of my reading. When I went to work yesterday afternoon I was done with Day 9, and had planned to read Day 10 when I came home. But I didn't. I know the plan comes with 2 grace days, I just don't want to use one so early one. I want to catch up. I will catch up.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP