B90, Day 16: Believe

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Scripture: Joshua 1:9 (partial)

...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Observation: God wants the Isrealites to stand firm in their belief and know he is with them always.

Application: I could do better to remember God is with me always!

Prayer: Heavenly Father, Thank you for being there for me always. For watching over me, and guiding me.

Additional Scripture and thoughts: Joshua 10:13

So the sun stood still,
and the moon stopped,
till the nation avenged itself on its enemies,
as it is written in the Book of Jashar.
The sun stopped in the middle of the sky and delayed going down about a full day.


WOW!! What awesome power!!! God certainly makes it known who he will stand behind, those who believe and follow him!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP