B90, Day 2: God can do ANYTHING

>> Saturday, January 2, 2010

Scripture: Genesis 18:14

Is anything too hard for the Lord? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.

(Italics are my own)

Observation: Sarah doubts in the Lord's ability to give her a son due to her age.

Application: I need to trust more in the Lord and His abilities and power rather than believing I am on my own.

Prayer: Lord, help me to trust in you more. Help me to remember that you know what is best for me and that if I will listen with an open mind and a faithful heart you will guide me.

Lord, also, please provide me with a sense of peace and calm as I go to sleep tonight. You alone know everything. You alone know my fears. The wind is fierce outside tonight and is making me a little anxious from it's howls. I am concerned that we could lose power during the night. Please help me feel peace so I can sleep and trust that you will not leave our family without a way to stay warm in the cold winter weather.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP