Bible Tabbies??

>> Sunday, January 17, 2010

Okay, so this one may be odd, but please chime in with your thoughts.

I am trying to decide whether or not to get tabbies for my bible. I DO know the order of the books of the bible. When I was young and participated in a VBS, we learned them in a song. I still remember the song and can find the books in order. HOWEVER, when I am trying to find a particular book quickly, I think it really helps me to have the tabs and not be guessing at the distance through the Bible. Especially with my new Bible BFF bought me. It's a 4 translation parallel Bible and I find myself REALLY looking around to find things.

Part of me is ITCHING to put the tabbies in (no, I do not already have them, I'd still have to buy them). And a part of me doesn't want to do it. Part of me feels like it'll help during church to find verses faster.

I am torn. I think it CAN be a great help, but I'm just not sure I should...

PLEASE, chime in. Do you think I should??

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP