Behind

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey all,

So I am a tiny bit behind again. I am one day behind on reading. I never got yesterday's reading done. It was a busy today, unfortunately so is today. Fortunately though, my BFF found YouVersion which happens to have the Bible in 90 Days Reading Plan on it and is available for download onto Blackberry phones (among others) for free! (how I LOVE free). So I can simply read a little whenever I have time to pull out my phone today! I MUCH MUCH prefer reading from my actual Bible, but in a pinch my phone will do. It's still God's Word!

I am behind in my blogging as well, as I have not blogged for Day 12 yet. The reading is done, my verse is picked, I just haven't written it out yet. I will do that momentarily!

I will get caught up soon, promise.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP