When life hands you lemons...

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

So, today I was supposed to be hosting a Tupperware Party. BUT... we have SEVEN sick children. Yes, you read that right, SEVEN. ALL the kids in the house to one varying degree or another are sick. Worse yet, BFF and I both woke up with sore throats. BOO.

Add to that this LOVELY nor'easter that just continues to add snow to our already plentiful bounty of snow on the ground (I think our 48 hour total right now exceeds 18 inches, but I'm no expert! LOL).

I just felt it best to cancel the party. I'm a bit disappointed. Though not so much for me as for the consultant. I used to be a consultant for a different direct selling company similar to Tupperware, and I know how much it stings to have a canceled party, especially this close to the party. We are still holding the party as a catalog party and I hope to have a live party in the future. My consultant has such incredible enthusiasm that I know my friends would enjoy a party with her. :)

If you are interested in ordering from this party and haven't received an email from me, just let me know what email to send it to!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP