B90, Day 4: God's Plan

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

Scripture: Genesis 50:20

You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.

Observation: Joseph's brother's wanted him out of the picture, God wanted to use him for greatness. It was all part of God's plan.

Application: Just because the going gets rough doesn't mean God isn't there or it isn't part of God's plan. Sometimes God needs us to go through the hard stuff in order to "get' the good stuff later for Him.

Prayer: God, I know you have a plan for me. I hope that I am making the choices you want me to make and am following the path you desire. I try to listen for your subtle cues. Please help me to understand that it is all in your way and your time.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP