Feeling a little hmmmm...

>> Friday, January 15, 2010

First off let me just say HAPPY SABBATH to all my friends and family. I truly hope it is a blessed day for all of you. I'm looking forward to a peaceful day (well, as peaceful as it gets with the kids!), and a beautiful Sabbath. We are having Communion at church in the morning, my first since I've been baptized.

I'm now sitting at being three days behind in the Bible in 90 Days readings again. Today is day 15 and I've begun reading day 13. I will not even make an attempt to finish it today before going to bed as I am already quite tired and I want to be refreshed and recharged for church. I will catch up tomorrow though. During the girls sabbath school class I will read some and then after church I will do some and then if I have time before the game tomorrow I will do a third. Then on Sunday I'll either do 2 or 3 depending on what I accomplished yesterday. But no matter what I will catch up. :)

Speaking of tomorrow, I am looking forward to the Saints game in the evening. :) :) :) Got my black and gold shirt ready and my voice is ready and my "WHO DAT??" is ready. :)

Lately I've been really taking stock of my life, who I am and what I want to do. Making some choices about the what I want to do in particular. Nothing Earth shattering on the surface necessarily, and I'm not sure I'm quite ready to share all of it with everyone out there. But some of the process has left me feeling more tired, more off than normal. I know I haven't been such a joy to be around lately, but BFF has been pretty good to me anyway. :) I just pray that I am listening to God's will in and that the choices I make are the ones that put me on HIS path.

Happy Sabbath everyone

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP