POUT... NOT FAIR

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

In preparing to go to SS and the JOYOUS RMV to get my license this week (RMV MIGHT have to wait til next week) I went to the website to get location, requirements, and fee information.

I just have to say NOT FAIR.

I've had a driver's license in California, never paid more than $25 for a 5-year license.
I've have a driver's license in Tennessee, I paid $22 for a 5-year license.

If I were getting a first time or renewed Massachusetts driver's license I'd pay $75 for a 5-year license. But since I am converting an out-of-state driver's license (bye bye Tennessee) I have to pay $125!!!! OUCH, SO not fair!

That's like HALF a weeks pay thank you very much state of TAX-achusetts. But it is totally necessary. *sigh*

Oh well, bye bye hard earned money.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP