Worn out

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Oh boy it's been a long couple of days. I am feeling worn out. I have a cold that is trying to kick my tail, but I'm not letting it!

Yesterday morning I got quite a bit accomplished, all by phone. Then I worked a 6 hour shift. I came home and did my Bible in 90 Days reading, talked with BFF for a bit and went to bed.

Today I watched the kids while BFF went to an appointment. The boys were cleaning their room and I set the girls up with a movie. I was then able to accomplish some reading for myself. Then when BFF came home we only had a short amount of time before we had to leave to take a friend to her work. Then we had a quick lunch out before they dropped me off at work. I made some copies and then dropped off some mail at the post office and got a drink before heading in for my 5 hour shift. After work, BFF picked me up, we went to Starbucks for a drink and a shared cupcake before coming home. I have done my Bible in 90 days reading and now I am TOTALLY ready for bed.

On tap for tomorrow is a 6 hour morning shift at work followed by sitting on my backside at Starbucks waiting to be picked up (bad timing on the part of my boss, *sigh*) and then our King's Day Celebration. I'm very excited about this! :)

Thursday... BFF has to take Duck to an appointment, her DH is taking the day off work to watch all the kids. He has an appointment early in the morning, when he gets home I am leaving to go to Social Security and get my name changed, WOOHOO. Then I have a 6 hour shift at work. IF, and it's a HUGE if, somehow I manage to get through SS FAST, I will try to head to motor vehicles and see about doing my Driver's License too, but I am SO not holding my breath! LOL

So that is about it for today! Hope you are all having a good week too!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP