B90, Day 5: Let Go, Let God

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Scripture Exodus 4:11

The Lord said to him, "Who game man his mouth? Who makes him deaf or mute? Who gives him sight or makes him blind? Is it not I, the Lord?"

Observation Moses doubts his ability to speak successfully to the Pharaoh of Egypt, and God is reminding Moses that God gives him that ability.

Application Doubt less, trust in God more. This is such a recurring theme for me. I really struggle to put my full faith in God. I have spent too many years relying on myself. It's time to put it in HIS hands.

Prayer Heavenly Father, you alone give me my abilities. I will work harder on letting go and letting it go to you. I will try to doubt myself, and thereby you, less often. Please help me succeed at these small goals.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP