Bible in 90 Days Challenge, July 2010

>> Thursday, October 14, 2010

I did in the end finish, at 99 days. I will be moving this page to a new page in October 2010 archives soon, to make better room for my NEW Bible in 90 days page!

September 20th Update: I am behind again, about a week behind, and I'm definitely NOT happy about it. I am going to bust it to catch up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

August 3rd Update: I am officially CAUGHT UP!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 26th Update: I am about a week behind, but I am playing catch up by NOT doing my full blog, hopefully I can come back and re-do the blogs later, if not, at least I am getting the reading done. I will update when I am fully caught up on the reading. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July 6th Update: We are officially on Day 2 and I have FABULOUS news. My BFF's son ~L and her husband ~B have both decided to read too. I think a friend from church may be joining as well. I am hoping to hear a firm answer from ~K in the next few days, by Sabbath I'm sure she'll tell me!! :) She sounded quite eager last night. I gave her the first days reading info and told her I'd email her before I went to bed, which I did. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will not be finishing up my course of reading the Bible from the January challenge. It certainly has taken me more than 90 days, but I am just glad that I read as much as I did.

I am SO excited though about the fact that Amy at Mom's Toolbox is doing another round of Bible in 90 Days starting July 5th. You can read all about it HERE! She also just posted a new post on June 28th, HERE about whether you are REALLY in or just sorta in. This really applies to me, I had so much that interfered last time for me. Many would say I was only sorta in. I probably was. I WANTED to be really in. This time, I am committed to staying on track and finishing on time. I DO feel God pulling me to do this.

I hope some of my readers will join me in reading through the Bible in 90 Days. I know that what I have done already has certainly excited me and made me eager to learn more and read the bible more. I hope it could do the same for you!

Links that help me:
Mom's Toolbox-She spearheads the group I read B90 through.
Bible Gateway-Where I go to look up verses to cut and paste into my blog! LOL Or to read them in other versions if I want to.

Links to EACH of my Bible in 90 Days Challenge Summer 2010 Blog entries:
Week One Check-in
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

Week Two Check-in
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14

Week Three Check-in
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21

Week Four Check-in
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28

Week Five Check-in
Day 29
Day 30
Day 31
Day 32
Day 33
Day 34
Day 35

Week Six Check-in
Day 36
Day 37
Day 38
Day 39
Day 40
Day 41
Day 42

Week Seven Check-in
Day 43
Day 44
Day 45
Day 46
Day 47
Day 48
Day 49

Week Eight Check-in
Day 50
Day 51
Day 52
Day 53
Day 54
Day 55
Day 56

Week Nine Check-in
Day 57
Day 58
Day 59
Day 60
Day 61
Day 62
Day 63

Week Ten Check-in
Day 64
Day 65
Day 66
Day 67
Day 68
Day 69
Day 70

Week 11 Check-in
Day 71
Day 72
Day 73
Day 74
Day 75
Day 76
Day 77

Week 12 Check-in
Day 78

Week 13 Check-in

FINISHED



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP