B90, Day 3: Let God work through you

>> Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Scripture: Genesis 40:8

8 "We both had dreams," they answered, "but there is no one to interpret them."
Then Joseph said to them, "Do not interpretations belong to God? Tell me your dreams."

Observation: Pharaoh's officials had dreams and want them to be interpreted. Joseph is telling them that interpretations come from God.

Application: Men, by themselves, of their own accord, do not interpret dreams. God provides men with the interpretation, if and when we are ready to receive it.

Joseph knew this and let God work through him. God can work through us in various ways too, if we open ourselves up to His gifts and allow Him to use us.

Prayer: Dearest Lord, Thank you for the gifts you give me. Help me to see how you want me to let you use me for good.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP