B90 Week Five Check-in

>> Monday, August 2, 2010

Last week, I was on Day 16, everyone else was on Day 22, a 6 day difference.
Today, I am starting on Day 26, and everyone else is on day 29, a 3 day difference (4 I guess since I haven't actually started!).

I said last week my goal was to have the two numbers closer together, and they are. I had hoped to have them a little closer, but I am happy with the progress I've made.

I've made an effort to make room in my schedule for reading, and have been putting it ahead of other things, like internet games. (Farmville and Cafe World CAN wait!)

Now, to answer the 2 questions:

1. I had never read the Bible all the way through. Verses here, verses there. And the 1 year plans seemed to make everything too disjointed. The idea of reading it in 90 Days made me feel like I'd be able to read it all the way through, and read the stories as stories, not a few verses. And it IS like reading stories. It is so engaging. Sometimes I don't want to put it down!! And that's what keeps me coming back. :)

2. Changes... I question God less, pray more, and TRY to stay away from the computer more so that I can read my Bible!! I used to put the computer first Bible second. Now I TRY to switch those, not perfect at it. I'm a work in progress!

2 comments:

A Faithful Journey August 2, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Praying for you as you continue on this journey!

Amy@ MomsToolbox August 3, 2010 at 11:02 PM  

I am so excited for you as you bridge that gap and become more and more filled with the Word! Keep it up!! I am so glad you are cruising through.. and proud of you, too! :)

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP