B90 Week Six Check-in

>> Monday, August 9, 2010

Well, here it is, week 6. I am 1 day behind. I was fully caught up on Tuesday, but had a busy day on Friday. Right now I am not planning to take it as a grace day unless I do not manage to get it caught up during the week.

Some of the interesting places I've been reading.
-Starbucks, I go there after work some days for some "me" time and read my daily reading there. Not that interesting I suppose.
-The backyard, being such a nice summer it's been a pleasure to take my Bible out back and read while watching the kids play, or even just out there with BFF.
-The office at home, I close my laptop and sit here and read at the computer a lot. It's one of the more convenient places.
-In the car, while waiting for people.
-At appointments, I do enough waiting at appointments, it's a good way to keep myself occupied.

Well, I have another busy day ahead of me!! :)

1 comments:

Kara August 9, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

I"m a day behind right now too! Planning to catch up today though. I WAS a day ahead....

I do lots of reading waiting in the car and at appointments too!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP