B90, Day 2: Tough Circustances Require Faith

>> Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Scripture: Genesis 18:12

12 So Sarah laughed to herself as she thought, "After I am worn out and my master is old, will I now have this pleasure?"

Observation: Context: Sarah is "old" and well past child bearing age.

Yet God has said she will bear a child. She laughs, she doesn't believe. She lacks faith in God.

Application: Oh my. So many times I've felt God steering me one way or another, but said no, it's too hard. Isn't that what faith is though? Believing it's not too hard for God?

I am much like Sarah, I doubt God at times. He gives me clear direction sometimes, and I go against it. Even this morning I did. I let myself doubt His way was the right way, and all it did was cause a problem.

Prayer: Oh Heavenly Father, thank you for providing timely examples to me to demonstrate that you truly know best. Help me to learn to follow your way better.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP