B90 Week One Check-in

>> Monday, July 5, 2010

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Let the ride begin!! I am on the way. :) I have done my reading for the day, and written the SOAP, ready to blog it.

If you've never heard of the Bible in 90 Days Challenge, or you've read about it on my blog or others, or you've been on the fence and want to know more, OR, you've prayed about it and decided to JOIN US (YAY!!) GO HERE!!!!!!

A quick little bit about me: My name is Nique, I'm 32 years old, a divorced mother of my adorable twin girls Bug and Peanut. We live with my best friend (referred to as BFF) and her family in Massachusetts. I'm a member of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Okay, 'nuff about me!!

The biggest thing I've noticed, even just today, is that it's true, you pick up more the second time around!! I made it part way through Daniel last time. So I am hoping to see this trend continue through that point.

I'm looking for all the prayer I can get to help me continue on my journey.

I am VERY energized though by ONE aspect. BFF suggested that I encourage her (ALMOST) 11 year old son ~L to join me. He is homeschooled so come September when we are still reading and school starts up, it won't be an issue. So I talked to him about it, with some help from her. And he said he was up to the challenge. So I equipped him with a checklist of the daily reading and promised to message him each day through Facebook (via mom/my BFF) with that days reading as a reminder. In the end, it's up to HIM to do it. I'm hoping that he follows through. I'd LOVE to see him finish and be encouraged to be baptized this fall. :)

How is everyone else doing?

2 comments:

Missie July 5, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Excited to be reading with you! Super cute blog!

Nique July 5, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Thanks :D

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP