B90 Week Nine Check-in

>> Monday, August 30, 2010

After falling behind a couple different times, I am pretty much caught back up. I am half way through day 56's reading right now (okay, not TECHNICALLY caught up). LOL I am planning to finish up Day 56 before I go to work, and do Day 57 tonight after work, I may try taking my bible to work tonight too.

Since Happy Housewife shared her Bible Bag in the Check-in Post I figured I'd share my set up too. Though no pretty pictures!! sorry!

I have a nice bag that I carry, except at work, it stays in my car then! It will fit all my own little stuff and my bible notebook. It would fit my bible if I didn't have it in a cover. But I LOVE my protective pink cover for my super soft bible. So I just carry my bible. :) I tuck my pretty pink pencil into the spiral of my bible journal and throw it in my bag, grab my bible and off I go! No highlighters for me, I just underline in pencil. I have post-it tabbies to keep track of my ending spot for the day, and have even pre-marked this Bible (since it is NOT the official B90 bible). I like the visual though of the little tabbie showing me that I am there! I jot down my favorite verses in my journal after I underline them in my Bible. It's a great system for me. :) Maybe sometime this week I'll take pictures and do a new post for everyone!

2 comments:

A Faithful Journey August 30, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Your set up sounds lovely! :)
Praying for you as you continue on this journey of reading through the Bible in 90 Days!

Honey August 30, 2010 at 6:13 PM  

I'm praying for you! I'm behind on my reading too, but you will be caught up LONG before I am! I was looking at your reading list, and I am normally reading all the time. But I have not read anything but the Bible since this B90 days started. But I just wanted to tell you that I LOVE the Yada Yada Prayer Group books! I know you will too. I also have twins, but mine are 21 now, and all grown up! Time goes so fast. But I remember when they were early, and sick a lot. Now no one can tell! Have a good week. Honey

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP