The Simple Woman's Daybook, October 24, 2010

>> Sunday, October 24, 2010

From The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY: October 24, 2010

Outside my window... Fresh rain. :D

I am thinking... that I'm really glad I have today off.

I am thankful for... Little girls that are happy to dress up as butterflies.

From the kitchen... I'm going to make bean soup for dinner :D mmmmmmmmmm

I am wearing...Jeans, mismatched socks, black long sleeved tee under my New Orleans Saints personalized jersey/tee :D LOVE game day!

I am creating... I NEED to be creating a crocheted pink poncho/scarf

I am going... to the store soon for bean soup makings.

I am reading... Rebecca's Return, by Jerry S. Eicher

I am hoping... that my New Orleans Saints can still manage to pull off a win, despite how far behind they are at half time.

I am hearing... NFL Redzone, the only way we get ANY of the Saints game.

Around the house... 4 little butterfly girls playing house with each other, and 3 boys happily playing on the computers.

One of my favorite things... GAME DAY!!! And bean soup :D

A few plans for the rest of the week: Work, appointments, shop and assemble goody bags for the MMOTA convention, girls Dance class, get more of the B90 blogs up.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...





0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP