B90 Week Four Check-in

>> Monday, July 26, 2010

I am a GREAT procrastinator. I SHOULD be reading, I am a full week behind. But what am I doing. I'm sitting on the computer. After reading the week's check in post though I'm going to make this short and sweet. I didn't finish in the January group because I let life get in the way. Yes, a lot was happening, but it boiled down to ME. I couldn't be bothered to carve out the time in my days for this. And I sit here doing it again. Letting Satan take this away from me, day after day.

I am working on Day 16 right now, I should be working on Day 22. My goal is to have the numbers not so far apart by the next check in. That is it. Nothing more. :)

Off I go to read while the house is still quiet!!! :)

2 comments:

Kara July 26, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Just keep reading!! You're not too far behind...you can do it!

A Faithful Journey July 26, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Praying you find quiet, peaceful, moments in the coming week to get caught up! Will be praying for you...you CAN do this!
I was 4 days behind and got caught up in just 2 days! It can be done!
God Bless!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP