The Simple Woman's Daybook, October 18, 2010

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

FOR TODAY
Outside my window... a Police car and two fire trucks. One of our gas mains has a leak, we are waiting for NStar to come do their thing next.

I am thinking... about how grateful I am that BFF smelled the gas.

I am thankful for... Natural gas being "scented." LOL And for quick forgiveness.

From the kitchen... hot chai tea with raw sugar. (and we're gonna have to be careful about dish use until this gas thing is dealt with. No hot water on that side of house, the guy refused to turn it back on!

I am wearing... Jeans, black long sleeved tee shirt, gray hooded sweatshirt, black socks with gray and purple polka dots.

I am creating... nothing really. I need to change that, I have some beautiful pink yarn to play with. :D

I am going... to bed soon.

I am reading... Above the Line: Take Two, by Karen Kingsbury.

I am hoping... that my headache will go away.

I am hearing... the sounds of BFF working on her homework. Wish I could help her with it.

Around the house... clothes galore, toys from the kids, books. :)

One of my favorite things... quiet nights at home.

A few plans for the rest of the week: More work, BFF and I are going to go take our recycling in. I know, BIG plans huh? LOL

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here) I didn't think to take a picture of the fire trucks before they left LOL Oh well, use your imagination I guess!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP