The Simple Woman's Daybook, October 28, 2010

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010

From The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY-OCTOBER 28, 2010

Outside my window... Beautiful fall colors on the trees. :)

I am thinking... I am SO glad I will work an early shift tomorrow, hope I don't sleep through my alarm again.

I am thankful for... such an incredible BFF who jumped outta bed and made me scrambled eggs and toast and mixed my coffee for me this morning when I woke up when I SHOULD have been at work already! Thank you BFF!!!

From the kitchen... yeah, tonight we ordered pizza from Papa Gino's YUM.

I am wearing... gray capri lounge pants, a medium blue long sleeve tee shirt, mismatched clover socks.

I am creating... Yeah... I still need to work on crocheting SOMETHING outta my pink yarn!

I am going... to make another cup of tea soon.

I am reading... Rebecca's Choice, by Jerry S. Eicher, book 3 in the series.

I am hoping... to be on time to work tomorrow!

I am hearing... CSI on the TV, and an otherwise silent house with all the kids in bed and the adults happily watching the "adult only" shows.

Around the house... Some laundry to be folded.

One of my favorite things... Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks, Non-fat, No-whip, 140 degrees.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish my work week tomorrow, Church on Sabbath with Pathfinder Induction, watch the Saints game Sunday night.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)

My drive to work right now :) SO pretty.




0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP