B90 Day 5: The Lord will fight for you

>> Friday, July 9, 2010

Scripture: Exodus 14:14

14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

Observation: The Israelites are fearful of the Egyptians and doubting Moses and God. Moses is telling them not to fear and to trust in the Lord. He will fight for them if they just give Him the chance.

Application: How true this is for me as well. I frequently doubt and forget to trust. But if I just remember that if I still my heart and mind and let God fight for me, all will be fine. Because in the end, God will win.

Prayer: Dearest Lor, Thank you for wanting to fight for me!! Help me learn to quiet and still my heart and mind to give you the control of my life.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP