B90, Week 16 Check in...

>> Monday, October 18, 2010

I did finish!!! :D I finished on the evening of October 11, 2010. That was the 99th day. I took a little longer, but I still finished.

And it was the most eye opening, soul changing, LIFE changing thing I've ever done! There were days I couldn't put it down. And I can't wait to read more. I have been slow about getting my backlog of blogs onto my page. But slowly but surely I will get them all there.

This experience was so profound for me. It helped me understand the Bible better, but it made me feel SO much closer to God. I valued the time I spent reading. I told many people what I was doing, and the disbelief that I could finish in that time was apparent on many people's faces. The farther along I got, the more amazed people became. And now I am excited that many of those same people are getting ready to join me at my church this coming January for our own B90 group!! :)

I am still just so amazed at what I read, especially New Testament, which was very much new territory for me. I am looking so forward to sharing it with others!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP