The Simple Woman's Daybook, October 16, 2010

>> Saturday, October 16, 2010

So I stumbled upon this on a blog I follow, and I thought it was interesting and would be fun to do. So I went to the website, read the instructions, and am going to do it, sometimes anyway. I don't plan to make it a daily activity for me, but it's a nice thing on occasion. :)

If you are interested in doing The Simple Woman's Daybook go to the link and read up about it. :)

FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Pitch black darkness punctuated by street lights showing the leaves falling off the trees.

I am thinking... about getting some Peppermint ice cream, and ROLL TIDE!

I am thankful for... my awesome best friend who made sure I was taken care of last night and this morning when I was sick, and even now, and knew I couldn't go to church, but told everyone I missed them. She's so great! :)

From the kitchen... mmmmm... Nachos tonight. :)

I am wearing... Jeans and a brown v-neck 3/4 sleeve sweater. Comfy.

I am creating... a peaceful heart :) Honestly.

I am going... To bed pretty soon, I have work VERY early tomorrow.

I am reading... Above the Line: Take One, by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping... that I feel better in the morning so it's easier to get up and go to work.

I am hearing... Alabama leading Ole Miss!! :D (I LOVE FOOTBALL!!) ROLL TIDE!

Around the house... LOTS of toys, hmmm. And the water bottles.

One of my favorite things... Reading or football... it's that time of the year!!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hmmm... Lots of work, time with the kids, shopping for the twin club convention, making some phone calls, and getting healthy again.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...(add your picture here)


This image isn't a real picture I suppose, but it combines two of my passions, breast cancer awareness and New Orleans Saints Football!!! I love that the NFL is so noticeably supporting breast cancer awareness this year. :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP