B90, Day 8: Always be watchful of what you say and do

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Scripture: Leviticus 4:1,2

1 The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'When anyone sins unintentionally and does what is forbidden in any of the LORD's commands-

Observation: God expected a lot of His people, even that they redeem themselves for sins that were committed unintentionally.

Application: This really makes me stop and think. How much more careful were the Israelites of their every move, thought, their very purpose? Shouldn't I be? Yes, Christ has died to redeem me from my sins, but that doesn't give me free reign either. A sin is a sin, even when it wasn't done on purpose.

Prayer: Lord in Heaven, Thank you for watching over me and sending your son to redeem my sins for me. Please help me to be more watchful of all my actions, that I am more aware of what I do.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP