B90 Week Two Check-in

>> Monday, July 12, 2010

Well, here it is, week two.

I am MOSTLY up to date. I am almost done reading Day 8. I started it before I went to work this morning, and then left home for over 12 hours!! I just got home! We have Vacation Bible School this week. As soon as I finish this post I'm going to go finish up Day 8 reading. Though my blog may not get posted til tomorrow or later in the week.

I am going to make EVERY effort to stay on track with my reading, and even my journaling. If the blogs all get posted in one day, oh well! LOL

Since I did make it through to Daniel last time, this is all a re-read up to this point, and I find it VERY enriching! I'm catching things I did NOT catch last time. It is wonderful. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP