B90, My new motivation, aka, how the 11 year old will force me to keep up!

>> Saturday, July 3, 2010

Problem 1: Nique WANTS to do the Bible in 90 Days Challenge but is concerned that "life" will interfere again.

Problem 2: BFF WANTS her son ~L to read the Bible, but he comes up with excuses.

Answer to BOTH problems...

BFF suggested that NIQUE challenge ~L to do the Bible in 90 Days WITH her!!!! LOL I will "spoon feed" him the sections of the Bible each morning via facebook posts, so that he knows what to do, but it is still up to HIM to do it. He will simply reply to me when it is done! :)

Meanwhile, I too am accountable to HIM, and I certainly do NOT want an 11 year old to succeed where I fail!!! LOL

The challenge is set!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP