Post Crossing

>> Thursday, July 22, 2010

Okay, so after seeing SEVERAL twitters from people about receiving post cards from something called Post Crossing, I HAD to check it out. Post Crossing is a post card swapping program that is free aside from the cost of mailing. You register and request to send post cards. You send them. Each post card you request to send is given a unique ID number you include. Each time your post card is received or you receive one, the recipient registers the ID on Post Crossing, the the sender is eligible to send more post cards.

I have registered and requested my first addresses. I am sending postcards to addresses in the US, Japan, China, Indonesia, and Finland. I am excited to go pick out some post cards for each of them, and to receive my first post cards as well. I will post more when I receive post cards. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP