B90, taking a grace day...

>> Friday, July 16, 2010

***So it's now Sunday night and I am even FURTHER behind. I have finished day 11, and started day 12, I should be done with day 14 to be ON TIME, day 13 if I am going with my ONE grace day. I will catch up as able. I am posting my blogs on the days that I SHOULD have completed the reading, even though I didn't. It's just more organized for me this way. Hopefully I can get caught up soon. ***

BFF's dear hubby is having surgery today. Since I live with them, and am able, I am home with the kids. I had really thought I could do my reading today, I usually have no trouble reading around the kids. But you can just feel a difference today. I'm hyped, they're hyped. We all know today is different. And we have VBS tonight, and I am taking over BFF's crew since she will not be there.

I hate to use a grace day this early on, and I'm actually going to try to catch back up and do a double whammy tomorrow or sometime this coming week. But if I don't, that's okay too. At some point I KNOW I actually WILL catch it up. I still have not finished last night's reading either, but I am planning to finish it up tonight after VBS before going to sleep.

I hope everyone is having a great day. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP