Thankful Tuesday

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010


Today I am thankful for:

-My Father in Heaven who watches over me, guides me, loves me, and is always there.
-My daughters, who have amazing endless love.
-My daughters daddy, who is an excellent provider for the girls, still a wonderful friend to me, and doesn't let things scare him too easily, he just works the system and works it fast! Good to know that if it has to happen, he'll be able to be here, guaranteed already by the "powers that be" because this is a man that doesn't waste time!
-My BFF, who never lets me feel alone.
-My children's insurance, for being so great, making my life easier!
-My friends who care about me and NEVER stop trying.
-The snow, because it's beautiful and pure.



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP