MRI scheduled

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

SUCH a difference from scheduling Bug's MRI, LOL.

The sedation nurse called this evening to review the health assessment to ensure Peanut was healthy enough for sedation. After determining her to be healthy enough, she said she'd send the paperwork up to scheduling and they'd call me TONIGHT. She told me that I could choose to do the MRI at the other facility, and explained the differences between the two, which are minor, but did give me cause to consider what I wanted to do.

In a matter of less than an hour scheduling called and we were able to get an appointment fairly soon. I opted for the same facility that did Bug's MRI, the main facility. Hopefully we'll have the answer soon. :)

1 comments:

Sonja February 19, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Wow. what a difference! Will be praying for Peanut as she has her MRI, and for you, as you wait and for the doctors ... and I continue to keep Bug in my prayers. Love you.

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP