B90, Day 31: God's Love is GREAT

>> Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Scripture: 2 Chronicles 5:13 (partial)

"He is good; his love endures forever."

Observation: The people of Israel are singing this at the completion of the temple Solomon built for the Lord.

Application: Given the recent events in my life, I needed to read this verse now. He is good and I know his love is forever.

Prayer: Lord, guide me, lead me, give me strength, and help me make the right choices. Please be with the doctor's I am entrusting my daughter's care to that they will be able to help them both. Shine your love down upon my daughter's and be with them now and in the coming weeks and months as we figure it all out, and make treatment decisions. Help them to feel your great love. I know your love is forever, help them to feel it too.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP