Mid-February Reading Challenge Check-in

>> Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Okay, so here's where I am at on my challenges:

The 2010 Support Your Local Library Challenge-
My goal is 50, currently at: 2 with 1 in progress

Christian Non-Fiction Challenge-
Challenge is 10, currently at: 0 (oops...)

The Colorful Reading Challenge-
Challenge is 9, currently at: 1

The Chunkster Challenge-
The level I am aiming for is 3, currently at: 0 (but that's okay)

100+ Reading Challenge-
Challenge is 100 books minimum, currently at: 3 completed, 2 in progress, falling WAY behind on this, I need to play a little less Wii and read more! LOL

Buy One and Read it in 2010-
Challenge is 12, I am at: 1. This is actually very much on track for 1 a month. The BUYING part is easy, the reading part is the challenge! LOL

New-To-Me Christian Author Challenge-
Challenge is 20, currently at: 1.

451 Challenge-
Challenge is 7, currently at: 1 done, 1 almost done.

HERE is the entire reading challenge post. I really wanted to do the challenge(s) because I feel like so much of the time I spend time on the computer when I could be doing more challenging things like reading.

I need to get back on track with my reading :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP