Temper Tantrums

>> Saturday, July 25, 2009

I threw a temper tantrum.

Yes I did. I am not exactly ashamed of it either. Here's the explanation.

I have been baking all these cakes lately right? Well, my last cake didn't rise, but that is beside the point. My real problem has been that they have NOT been releasing from the pan. DESPITE using the tried and true method. So we've had to do A LOT of damage control.

Well, BFF decided to make a random cake today to see how well the recipe worked. She asked ME to prep the pan. No biggie. She goes to release the cake... AND IT RELEASES PERFECTLY.

She calls me in, I see in, I clench my fists, I excuse myself. I run out the back door and begin screaming as I run to the trampoline, fling myself on, and throw a fit like my daughters do.

And surprisingly, it felt good.

So yes, I threw a temper tantrum. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous July 25, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

It was a totally a random thing, I promise.

Drea July 25, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

I think we are all allowed one of those every once in awhile. hehehe.

Kris July 30, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

I've got silicone cake pans, and used to have the same issue with cakes not releasing from the pans... now, I just turn the whole pan inside out!

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP