Exhausted

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yup, I'm tired, exhausted, wanna throw the towel in. And I can't. And I'll get over it. And Starbucks will be my best friend today LOL.

I was out late, stayed up even later working on cake and icing. Never did make roses, BUT, all my colors are done. So at least I don't have to worry about that!!! :)

I got up early because BFF had physical therapy this morning and I needed to finish the cake. Only to be told that BFF's DH says "check the creamer, he thinks it's gone bad." I check the first one, yup, stinky. And it was bought just the other day. Check the 2nd one, bought SAME DAY, also bad. *sigh* By this time BFF is gone. No coffee til she gets home with creamer. I finished up the last color for class and went out on the trampoline with the kids talking on the phone with BFF. After I hung up with her, I fell asleep!!! This girl NEEDS her coffee!!!!

I need to pack up my cake bags, set out some cake clothes (since I'm going straight from work to class), and if there's time, get over to the YMCA to see about joining.

I have work from 2-6, cake class from 7-9, and then we have to get to bed pretty early to get my sister off to the airport at O dark thirty in the morning. LOL

Smoochies all, pictures of my cake will be uploaded to facebook tonight and on the blog sometime tonight or tomorrow!!!! :) :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP