Darn rain

>> Friday, July 24, 2009

Well, today's plans got shot! LOL

It began raining last night while I was at work. BFF's DH picked me up from work. And my sister, BFF, and I headed out to Sky, a restaurant/bar shortly after we got home. Thursday's are Karaoke night at Sky, and usually we just laugh with everyone singing Karaoke. Believe me, they are having fun, we cheer for them, but everyone is laughing too! Well, my sister is a music major, she's working on her Doctorates. We FINALLY convinced her to go up there. She ended up singing three songs over the night. I even got up there and sang one! She got TONS of applause and several people telling her to go on American Idol! LOL I had 3 Sky Tai's, so I was pretty tipsy! LOL One of the great things about Sky though is the bill... our group of 4 (another friend met us there), we had 4 Sky Tai's, 2 non alcohol drinks, 3 Heiny's, and 2 plates of cheesy fries. The drinks alone should be prices, ya know? But our TOTAL bill was only $65! That is SO not bad for 4 of us!!

Today we had thought we'd head out to Boston after BFF's physical therapy. BUT, we decided yesterday not to for several reasons, but the rain is the final straw. We need to pick up a bit before the pastor comes over tomorrow after church. You know how it is when you're packing up to move! LOL Plus we have potluck at church so we have a lot of cooking to do this evening. So, it just isn't gonna work to go out. BUT, I think we may head out just for a little while this afternoon to go get some new shoes for me. I desperately need new shoes for work. And late this afternoon, after 5 pm, I need to go out to check my schedules at both jobs. I gave my notice to "Job A" but it was a full 2 weeks, and they have the right to schedule me this coming week. I hope they don't though.

So that is our plan for today. And tomorrow pretty much LOL We have church, potluck, and then meet with the pastor. I am hoping that the weather is good enough for the kids to mostly go outside tomorrow. It would be easier to have the pastor here without 7 kids underfoot!!

I hope you all have a good weekend!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP