Silly People and Mulch Man

>> Sunday, July 12, 2009

Okay, so today was the day for silly people... like this:

me: (ringing groceries) Do you have your *Job B* card?
customer A: No (while holding their keys in plain sight and I can see the card!!!)

me: (ringing groceries)
customer B: I thought the berries were 3 for $5
me: yes with your *Job B* card
customer B: Well why didn't you tell me that?
me: (blank stare and thinking: I just did )
customer B: Do you need my card?

and the topper... the story of Mulch Man:

Customer C (now known as Mulch Man or MM for short) has 4 bags of mulch in his cart. He walks from the front of the store all the way to my register. And he never realizes his bags of mulch are leaking (thank you rain) til he's at my register.

MM: Oh I'm leaking a little

So I expect a few drops no biggy. No, no, no. These mulch bags have been flooding!! Major wet mess all over the front walk in the store and my register area. And it's brown liquid, so you can imagine people's reactions. Fellow employee got it cleaned up with the super soaker powder. But still!!! EW!!

So yes, these are the stories of my life at work! LOL

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP