Snow and Tupperware Party Updates

>> Saturday, December 5, 2009

So BFF and I went to our friends Tupperware party, I will get back to the great fun we had at the party later, I want to talk about snow first!!

When we walked out the front door the snow was finally starting to stick on grassy surfaces. But because it had been raining earlier, the sidewalks and roads were still clear but wet in most places. As we got closer you could see more and more accumulation. Upwards of an inch or more in some places. We turned into our friends neighborhood and it was even worse there.

When we went to leave the party a couple hours later the accumulation was over 2 inches. and now the roads had snow too. Oh dear. Worse yet, now I had to drive. I had to get the van turned around and out the driveway and all the way home with the ever worsening roads. Ice in some places. When we got home we decided to scrape BFF's DH's car since he has to go to work early in the morning. We figured if we do it now it's that much less he has to do in the morning. There was over 2 inches of snow on his car!!!

Now about the party. It was a lot of fun. All the tupperware I've ever had has been hand me downs but I have loved them anyway. I wasn't too sure I was going to get much of anything tonight since BFF has SO MUCH tupperware and isn't in NEED of much right now. But I did like one item so much I decided to buy it anyway. I got the Fashion Lunch Set. It is a Purple Lunch Sack, with a Vent and Serve Dish, a Tumbler, and a Spoon. I am planning to take my lunches to work with it. Maybe I'll be SUPER ambitious and go buy organic salad makings... Nah... I'll just make sure I can make salads that actually have the food I WANT on them! LOL

BFF just wanted 2 lids to replace missing lids for her modular mates. Those were easy enough to take care of! I talked to BFF and she and I decided to host a party in January. Technically, on paper anyway, it's me hosting the party. But the reality is that it's both of us doing it! We will both invite people, we will both be hosting it, we will both do it. And we will both get the benefits. :)

So if you live near me and want to come to a Tupperware party in early January let me know and I'll give you the info o come. If you just want to order irregardless of where you live, let me know too.

Well, I have to go wake Bug for her meds and I'm off to bed!! Night all!!!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP