Bible in 90 Days

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I'm very excited about one of the things I am embarking on with the start of the new year. It is actually one of my 2010 goals, but I'm going ahead and telling you about it now!!! LOL

I am joining with others on the web to Read the Bible in 90 Days. Cover to Cover, the WHOLE THING!! :)

I'm so excited!! I've never read the whole Bible. I always get discouraged, or fall behind. A year to finish it seems so long, I've never been one for taking the slow route! So when I saw this opportunity I thought it might be a good thing for me. I thought about it, prayed about it. Did pros and cons lists about it. I probably OVER thought it! LOL

I first found out about it through another blog I read, The Happy Housewife, and she is doing it through Mom's Toolbox.

As a newly baptized Christian I think this will really help me in growing with Christ. There is SO much about God's Word I don't know. I am constantly asking questions. Not that I expect that to change, but I am hoping this experience will help me understand better and put some of the pieces together myself. And most importantly, bring me a step closer to Christ.

I know there's still time for others to join, head on over to Mom's Toolbox and read about it and let her know if you'll join in!!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP