Busy week ahead...

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hot coffee and homemade peppermint biscotti is being quickly put down my throat, and the car is already warming up/defrosting outside. I need to be on my way to work in about 5 minutes really, 10 at the most (but I could still clock in on time if I left in 15, how sad is that??). OH how I dislike the 7 am shift... there is NOTHING to do a 7 am at that store!!! It will pick up a little at about ten.

My parents arrived yesterday, and my ex-husband arrives Friday. Let the mayhem begin! LOL Tomorrow BFF and I are taking advantage of the baby sitters to go do Pilates. Since Peanut is contagious and we can't risk the others being possibly contagious we can't put ANY of them in daycare at the Y. But Grandma and Grandpa don't mind :). And I need to call the doctor's and let them know Savannah is now sick. And I have to call the insurance and verify info about Bug's upcoming MRI. And I have work tomorrow.

And I work Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm off Thursday. I don't like mid-week days off. :( They are not nice. I work Friday right up to my special requested time off to allow just a sufficient time to go get the ex from the airport.

Saturday is Sabbath and we will be HOPEFULLY taking 13 people. That is if Peanut is healthy and no other kids come down with it by then. *sigh*

Well, Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's off to work I go...

Have a FABULOUS day!!!!! :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP