Happy Mother's Day!

>> Monday, May 11, 2009

I had such a wonderful day thanks to my darling's, Bug and Peanut. Along with a LARGE dose of help from Uncle (BFF's DH). The DD's let me sleep in later (not too much later since I had to work), and made me delicious pancakes, and gave me beautiful and touching cards! I got kisses before work and hugs after. It was just a wonderful day with my beautiful, sweet DD's.

And before anyone says anything about a mother having to work on Mother's Day... Honestly, I didn't mind. I enjoy Job B quite a bit. If they could offer me full time I'd do a bare minimum at Job A, just to keep the discount, and work just for Job B. Plus, they pay time and a half on Sunday's, so my 5 hours of work turns into 7.5 hours of pay! Can't complain too much! It was a good shift and I was busy the whole time so it was over fast!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP