Yesterday LOL

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Day




1. Geocache of the Day: None today, too busy

2. Currently Reading: A wedding quilt for Ella

3. Where I went today: Took BFF to an appointment (reading time!!), Barnes and Noble, Friday's for girls night out, work, Walgreens

4. Five coupons I used: really none, but we did use the Stripes card at Fridays

5. Hours I worked: 5.5

6. How many times I went to Starbucks: 3

7. What color shirt I wore today (not to work): purple

8. Last word played on Words with Friends: ASSET

9. Favorite song on iPod today: Seriously, I should listen to my iPod more, but my fave song on the soundtrack at work was pocket full of sunshine.

10. Movie I watched or want to watch today: none today, too busy. :)


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP