Last Day at Work

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

Tonight is my last night at work. :( I'm sad about leaving. I really like working there. I have worked there longer than anywhere.

I know I am leaving for all the right reasons. It's been a good ride, I have learned SO MUCH while I've been there. It has been a wonderful growing experience for me. I feel that I've become a better employee, more rounded and have so much more experience. They gave me supervisory experience, which I am completely grateful for. That opens a world of possibilities for me as I move forward.

And I have made fabulous friends there. Really, friends I love to invite over for cupcakes, friends who come and fight battles with Spark Plug 6 with me, and friends I am HAPPY to drive to go pick up to get them to work on time. :) I will miss them all, and I hope they have a chance to come visit me in Utah. :) And hopefully a little way down the road I will be able to come visit them again here in Massachusetts. :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP